Chat with us,
powered by LiveChat
*Photo by MiPe
Aphidius ervi is very similar to the colemani, except that it attacks larger species of aphid such as foxglove aphid and potato aphid. Optimal temperatures for Aphidius ervi range from 60 to 77 ℉
• The female predatory wasp lays an egg in the aphid. The egg hatches within 2-3 days and the larva feeds on the aphid leaving a parasitized mummy on the plant.
• The Aphidius ervi life cycle takes approximately 14 days at 77°F or 19 days at 70°F.
• Where established aphid colonies are already present, the product may be used curatively at a higher rate, generally by releasing the predatory wasps immediately adjacent to the aphid colonies.
• If no previous releases of Aphidius ervi have been made, aphid pest populations can grow rapidly and supplemental control methods may be needed.
• Erviline can also be used in any crop where Macrosiphum euphorbiae is the principal pest aphid.
Create an account with us and you'll be able to:
Fill in your email below to request a new password. An email will be sent to the address below containing a link to verify your email address.