Chat with us,
powered by LiveChat
• Broad-spectrum control of whitefly.
• Efficacy at broad temperature range.
• Saves time when unable to identify whitefly pests.
• Eretmocerus eremicus is better adapted than Encarsia formosa to high temperatures and those that fluctuate strongly from day to night.
• Where the two are used together to control Trialeurodes, Eretmocerus becomes dominant during periods of hotter weather.
• Using the two species in combination provides improved control of Trialeurodes throughout the season.
***For a more in-depth look at how to use this predator effectively, including detailed information on life-cycle and application rates, please visit this link.***
Create an account with us and you'll be able to:
Fill in your email below to request a new password. An email will be sent to the address below containing a link to verify your email address.